Peeping Tom is outdated by modern technologies.
.
DefCon5
This building is infected. Sooner or later, they will bring it down. They started in August 2010.The magnificent structure hold on, yet with scars.Engineers, they call themselves, civil and computer specialists. Yeah, right. All Orcs, slaves of Mordor, what else?
Unfortunately, my back yard is also full of criminals. In the buildings nearby in more than one floor. There is even a "school" of computer hackers and illegal camera film-makers. (Yeah, pricks, I know exactly what you're studying!) Where do you think all the info about my linen comes from? If the Police weren't corrupt, just like everything else in this shit of a country, they would have the whole block cleaned up in less than 24 hours. Yet, as it is not so,
you must comply with my request.
---------------------------------
Oh boy! The S.O.B. (meaning Son of a Bear, of course, because I only wish his mother the same treatment he gave mine !!!) threatens to implement article 282 of the Russian Penal Code here, with yours truly. Many other such "articles" have been implemented on me and my poor parents ever since Mordor moved into the West of the West. Yes, Russian "laws" are forced into a Portuguese citizen that has nothing to do with Russia. It's the mark of the Beast.
Well, bastard of hell, let me remind you two things:
1. I never insult anyone unless I've got solid proof those who should protect me and my family sold out to the Devil, i.e., you and your boss.
2. I would pack my bags and flee to a country far, far away, if I were you, because your dear boss is fully aware of your treason dealings (to give him the boot, literally) three years ago. That was the secret I knew of. In fact, the only one, although you smeared my reputation as the number one enemy to most of the crooks in the world so they would destroy me. And they tried almost everything. A catalogue of evildoing. Nevertheless, you failed.
Crawl back to your hole, you poisonous snake! Or better still , stay put, so I can watch publicly how your boss (this one time deservedly) destroys you.
And now go and implement another article on me, prick!
---------------------------------------------------------
They simply won't leave my computer alone. They mess up Blogger and You Tube, they come in via updates McAfee and Windows and Apple and Adobe, whatever program or application.
I've before complained about some videos I post being deleted by someone stating they constitutes a copyright violation. But if they are all links to other people's YOU TUBE accounts why are they not deleted there? The only away is to delete the entire YOU TUBE. Is there anyone who wants to destroy all that global and free publicity? I think not. The real criminals are those who violate my blogs all the time, either pretending they are the Internet police, as in this case, or by destroying photos, as they did in LADY OF THE WEST, where first the photos were turned blank and later substituted by black signs of danger.
And, of course, they block me from posting online in other sites. Time and again, the messages don't arrive in their destiny. It has just happened again. There were times when they used that to get on my nerves, like before they broke my knee-cap. Oh, those two know how to show their love for me. The only love they are capable of. Don't worry, darlings. All I really want is that you stay together forever. I don't want to break up a marriage made in Hell. That's why I saved your lives, preventing you both from killing each other. I believe this is called NEMESIS, isn't it? I don't want to brag about it, but it really looks like it. And if it is so, God has his hand on this, and you are completely and utterly SCREWED. Oh, yeah!!!
____________________________
This is all American tech , so why aren't I protected? Where is Uncle Sam when I need him? What have I ever done against the U.S.A.? During the Cold War I even stated publicly they could put a missile in my bedroom, if it was needed. I never thought I would see the day when America is slave to Russia. There will be no recovery from such shame.
Disgusting RUSSIANS and your pirates (where they are least expected, even in Russia) go to hell all of you, together with your bosses master criminals
Putin and Medvedev
(probably the worst one-in-two in the history of mankind).
This also includes the military intelligence, the S.O.B., a.k.a. the caretaker of the Kremlin, declared successfully reorganised. And the telecommunication operators ZON and VODAFONE, which have been spying on me all this time. And all the others. ALL.You know what you did and are still doing. And I know who you are, torturers, murderers pricks.
FUCK OFF !!!
--------------------------
.
.
DefCon5
This building is infected. Sooner or later, they will bring it down. They started in August 2010.The magnificent structure hold on, yet with scars.Engineers, they call themselves, civil and computer specialists. Yeah, right. All Orcs, slaves of Mordor, what else?
Unfortunately, my back yard is also full of criminals. In the buildings nearby in more than one floor. There is even a "school" of computer hackers and illegal camera film-makers. (Yeah, pricks, I know exactly what you're studying!) Where do you think all the info about my linen comes from? If the Police weren't corrupt, just like everything else in this shit of a country, they would have the whole block cleaned up in less than 24 hours. Yet, as it is not so,
you must comply with my request.
---------------------------------
Oh boy! The S.O.B. (meaning Son of a Bear, of course, because I only wish his mother the same treatment he gave mine !!!) threatens to implement article 282 of the Russian Penal Code here, with yours truly. Many other such "articles" have been implemented on me and my poor parents ever since Mordor moved into the West of the West. Yes, Russian "laws" are forced into a Portuguese citizen that has nothing to do with Russia. It's the mark of the Beast.
Well, bastard of hell, let me remind you two things:
1. I never insult anyone unless I've got solid proof those who should protect me and my family sold out to the Devil, i.e., you and your boss.
2. I would pack my bags and flee to a country far, far away, if I were you, because your dear boss is fully aware of your treason dealings (to give him the boot, literally) three years ago. That was the secret I knew of. In fact, the only one, although you smeared my reputation as the number one enemy to most of the crooks in the world so they would destroy me. And they tried almost everything. A catalogue of evildoing. Nevertheless, you failed.
Crawl back to your hole, you poisonous snake! Or better still , stay put, so I can watch publicly how your boss (this one time deservedly) destroys you.
And now go and implement another article on me, prick!
---------------------------------------------------------
They simply won't leave my computer alone. They mess up Blogger and You Tube, they come in via updates McAfee and Windows and Apple and Adobe, whatever program or application.
I've before complained about some videos I post being deleted by someone stating they constitutes a copyright violation. But if they are all links to other people's YOU TUBE accounts why are they not deleted there? The only away is to delete the entire YOU TUBE. Is there anyone who wants to destroy all that global and free publicity? I think not. The real criminals are those who violate my blogs all the time, either pretending they are the Internet police, as in this case, or by destroying photos, as they did in LADY OF THE WEST, where first the photos were turned blank and later substituted by black signs of danger.
And, of course, they block me from posting online in other sites. Time and again, the messages don't arrive in their destiny. It has just happened again. There were times when they used that to get on my nerves, like before they broke my knee-cap. Oh, those two know how to show their love for me. The only love they are capable of. Don't worry, darlings. All I really want is that you stay together forever. I don't want to break up a marriage made in Hell. That's why I saved your lives, preventing you both from killing each other. I believe this is called NEMESIS, isn't it? I don't want to brag about it, but it really looks like it. And if it is so, God has his hand on this, and you are completely and utterly SCREWED. Oh, yeah!!!
____________________________
This is all American tech , so why aren't I protected? Where is Uncle Sam when I need him? What have I ever done against the U.S.A.? During the Cold War I even stated publicly they could put a missile in my bedroom, if it was needed. I never thought I would see the day when America is slave to Russia. There will be no recovery from such shame.
Disgusting RUSSIANS and your pirates (where they are least expected, even in Russia) go to hell all of you, together with your bosses master criminals
Putin and Medvedev
(probably the worst one-in-two in the history of mankind).
This also includes the military intelligence, the S.O.B., a.k.a. the caretaker of the Kremlin, declared successfully reorganised. And the telecommunication operators ZON and VODAFONE, which have been spying on me all this time. And all the others. ALL.You know what you did and are still doing. And I know who you are, torturers, murderers pricks.
FUCK OFF !!!
--------------------------
.
